Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hola! Dairy in Mexico

I went to Playa del Carmen and Cozumel in Mexico this past weekend.  The weather was beautiful, the adventures were exciting, the company was great ... and the dairy was interesting. 
 
Really, I can't help myself.  When you're at a bus station about to go and tour Mayan ruins, don't you want to check out the dairy section?
 
All new items!  I hadn't seen any of these in the states. 
 
 
 
 
When you're walking downtown, looking for a cool place to go, wouldn't you pick this one?  It's called La Vaquita.  Party 'til the cows come home.


 
 
I tried one of the drinks for breakfast - an Oreo flavored yogurt drink.  It was fine, but I'd prefer if it had big chunks of cookies in it.  You know, like at every breakfast.
 
 
 
 
We happened to stop at a grocery store, and I was interested by the products they had there.  I'd know more about it by reading all the sides of the box, but I know almost no Spanish.  So I knew just as much after I looked at as before I looked at it.  But that cartoony cow looks appealing, right? 




I came home to a lot of snow and some happy boys.  It can't always look like this, but ... cows don't like the heat anyway.  But thank goodness, liking dairy is worldwide.


No comments: