Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Be our guest

The Michigan Ag Council asked me to contribute to The Farm Fresh Food Blog, which is written by farmers for consumers. It's hosted by MLive.com, which they said gets 50 million page views a month.

Today I'm their guest blogger, with the subject 'From Moo to You', where I trace milk's path from our farm to your fridge. (And yes, that's our parlor!)

Many other farmers - beef, fruit, corn, and more - have been adding their posts on what they want consumers to know. I'll be blogging on that page occasionally and will link to it from here.

I personally think it's interesting because though I know a lot about dairy farms, I don't claim to know a lot about other kinds of farms . . . other than they're fun to visit. There are also lots of recipes, so if you like to eat, (oh, you do? Me too!) then you might want to check it out.

'From Moo to You' on MLive.com

No comments: